Sunday, August 10, 2008

Family Fun!






Oh dear. So much has happened since my last blog! I am so far behind that there is no way that I can post it all in one sitting, so I will work on it slowly but surely. In the midst of it all, our trusty laptop has bit the dust. So the "slowly" may win out over the "surely" for a while, until the necessary repairs are made. On to the good stuff!

After much guilting and begging, my sister Hilary finally made it up for a visit. Mom came too, which was awesome. We had a blast! (I wasn't the one sleeping on the couch though!) It was so fun to get to know Landon and see Hilary in "Mom" mode. I also got a taste of what it is to have a little boy around. Seriously, that kid can run! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures--I'll try not to duplicate the ones Hilary posted!

I will definately be posting more pictures and info about all the fun things we did while they were here! Peace out Hilary!

No comments: