Saturday, November 22, 2008

Catch Up

Whew!! It's been a long time. We had some serious technical problems, but now we're back. Always one to buck the system, I AM NOT going private. I am a fan of stalking others' blogs just to check them out, without leaving any clues that I've been there. So, in all fairness, I'm leaving mine open to all you other late-night stalkers. I know, I know. People can steal my pictures. Well, I'm just not that scared. That doesn't mean that one day I won't be. For now, I have other things to worry about. Like how Hilary and Chris are going to pay back their student loans once we get socialized health care. (hehe, love you!) Anywho, I will do my best to get some pictures posted before more holidays pass us by. Thanks for checkin' in!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only Hil would go all the way to Alaska for a tootsie roll.

Anonymous said...

ooops, posted that comment on the wrong blog post.